Save the date now for our 2017 Parade of Homes tour:
Friday, October 6 – Sunday, October 8
Friday, October 13 – Sunday, October 15
Download our Sponsorship form. Thanks again to Guild Mortgage for being our exclusive lending company sponsor!
For our 2018 Home Improvement Expo at Two Rivers Convention Center:
March 2-4, 2018
Information will be mailed to our members and those on our mailing list in late October. To make sure you are on our list, please email us
We’re very excited to announce the release of the Grand Junction Home Expo app! You will be able to preview homes on your mobile phone or tablet, plan your day at the Parade, receive navigation assistance, and much more!
- View Home And Builder Info: See pictures, descriptions, and information about the house, builder, and subcontractors. Easily contact the builder with one click!
- Plan Your Day: Select which houses you’d like to visit and the order in which you want to visit them and the app will help you stay on track.
- Map & Navigation: Once you’ve planned your route, the app will use your phone’s GPS to give you navigation guidance. An interactive map is also available.
- Notes & Diary: Take pictures and notes throughout the day to remember your inspiration!
- Professionals Directory: Get information about local businesses which are a part of the HBA and contact them with one click!
DOWNLOAD THE APP:
- Visit the app store on your mobile device
- Search “Grand Junction Home Expo”
- Download the app!
The 2017 Home Improvement and Remodeling Expo magazine was published today and distributed by The Daily Sentinel, one of our media sponsors. Pick up a copy today or click the link below to read our Spring Home Improvement Magazine.
Our 2017 Custom Home Tour kicks off at Two Rivers Convention center this year as part of our Home Improvement and Remodeling Expo! Enjoy self-guided tours of several homes in the Grand Junction area built by Davidson Homes, Conquest Homes, Chapparal West, Copper Creek Builders, Porter Homes, Kerstetter Homes, Senergy Builders, GJ Home Builders, and McPherson Custom Homes.
Learn more on March 1st in the Home Improvement Guide published by The Daily Sentinel and available as part of your Wednesday Daily Sentinel.